Get a Copy
Subscribe to our digital edition (Free!) and we will let you know when each new issue is available online.
Check with our advertisers in your area. Let them know you are looking for Express!
15,000 FREE copies are distributed to hundreds of locations throughout Greater Cincinnati, including many of our advertisers, plus community gathering places such as coffee shops, book stores, museums, theaters, and the Public Libraries of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
West Side readers: Look for Express in North Side Bank and Trust locations and Corner BLOC Coffee in Price Hill.
Select Kroger stores:
- Hyde Park – 3760 Paxton Ave.
- Anderson Township – 7580 Beechmont Ave.
- Mariemont – 7385 Wooster Pike
- Montgomery – 9939 Montgomery Road
- Harpers Point – 11390 Montgomery Road
- Blue Ash – 4100 Hunt Rd.
- Vine St. between 4th and 5th Sts. (downtown Cincinnati) – near the drive-up entrance to the Westin Hotel
- Walnut St. near 6th St. (downtown Cincinnati) – in front of Nada and across from the Contemporary Arts Center
- Edwards Rd. just north of Erie Ave. (Hyde Park Square) – in front of The Echo Restaurant
- St. Gregory St. (Mt. Adams) – in front of UDF
- Hamilton Ave. (Northside) – in front of Melt
More, well-stocked locations:
- Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Rookwood Pavilion and Crestview Hills, Ky.
- Whole Foods in Rookwood Commons
- Marx Hot Bagels in Blue Ash
- Blue Ash YMCA
- Jewish Community Center (JCC) in Amberley Village
- Queen City Racquet Club in Sharonville
- Jungle Jim’s in Fairfield
- Tri-Health Fitness, I-71 & Pfeiffer Rd.
- Esquire Theatre in Clifton
- Mariemont Theatre in Mariemont
- Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Contemporary Arts Center, 6th and Walnut
- Weston Gallery at the Aronoff Center for the Arts, 6th and Walnut
For specific locations near you or to suggest NEW locations for distribution, contact the publisher.
Want Express mailed to your home or office?
$35 for one year (10 issues) or $65 for two years (20 issues)
To subscribe send a CHECK to:
P. O. Box 1177
Cincinnati, OH 45201
Include your name and complete mailing address and a phone number or email, should we need to contact you about your subscription.
If you would like an ORIGINAL NEWSPRINT COPY of a back issue of Express Cincinnati, email us for availability and cost.